10 Celebrities with Fabulous Coloured Gemstone Engagement Rings!
18 Aug 2013
White diamonds might be the most popular choice of stone for engagement rings. But, they are certainly not the only option! Here are 10 celebrities who have gone against the grain by adding a splash of colour to their engagement rings with coloured gemstones or diamonds!
1. Shane Warne recently proposed to Elizabeth Hurley with a beautiful three stone engagement ring, featuring a square cut Sapphire and two trilliant cut diamonds set either side.
2. Jackie Kennedy once wore a beautiful emerald and diamond engagement ring.
3. Kate Middleton, famously now wears the stunning Sapphire ring Princess Diana once wore.
4. The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson was proposed to by Prince Andrew with a beautiful oval Ruby engagement ring.
5. Halle Berry recently received an amazing Emerald engagement ring from Oliver Martinez.
6. Kelly Clarkson’s wears a stunning canary yellow diamond engagement ring.
7. Penelope Cruz wears a beautiful oval Sapphire engagement ring, inspired by the famous Royal engagement ring.
8. Jessica Simpson was proposed to with a beautiful three stone engagement ring, featuring an amazing oval Ruby centre stone with two pear shaped diamonds set either side.
9. Sarah Jessica Parker’s character in Sex and the City, ‘Carrie Bradshaw’ started the popular trend of black diamond engagement rings.
10. Heidi Klum once wore a beautiful 10 carat yellow diamond engagement ring given to her by Seal.