Larsen Jewellery offers one free re-size for our custom made rings (excludes any ready-to-wear rings), subject to the terms and conditions below.
Larsen Jewellery must be contacted regarding the re-size within a 4 week period from the date of collection. Finger sizes can vary significantly over time and can be affected by the weather.
At Larsen Jewellery, we strive to get the finger size right at the time of purchase and in the unlikely event that if we don’t get it right, you can bring the ring back within a 4 week period for a free re-size. Any re-sizing required outside this time frame will incur a charge.
Most resizes can be done within a week, however, it may take longer for complicated designs. Let us know if your re-size is particularly urgent and we will try to accommodate your deadline.
The following rings are not covered by our free re-sizing policy and will incur a charge if re-sized:
- Rings ordered over the phone or by email, where the customer has not had their finger size measured in person by one of our jewellers.
- Eternity rings with gemstones set the whole way around the ring.
- Rings set with stones on the inside of the ring.
- Symmetrical rings, e.g. TV shaped rings and rings with diamonds spaced evenly around the ring.
- Rings with laser or hand engraving which may need to be redone (unless there is a blank section specifically for re-sizing).
- Rings with patterns or other design aspects that may need to be redone after a re-size.
- Rings made during a Wedding Ring Experience (unless we do any work to the rings after the experience that alters the ring size).
- Rings made of titanium and similar metals.