Larsen Jewellery’s return policy is set out below.
Loose Diamonds, Gemstones and Pearls
- Loose diamonds, gemstones and pearls cannot be returned and an order cannot be cancelled once a deposit has been paid. Larsen Jewellery does not offer laybys.
- We may be able to exchange the stone or pearl for you, but it is entirely at our discretion and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Custom Made Jewellery
- Custom made jewellery cannot be returned and an order cannot be cancelled once a deposit has been paid. Larsen Jewellery does not offer laybys.
- We can however make minor changes to your design, within reason, even after we have started making your piece – for more information see our Design Change Policy.
- Ready-to-wear jewellery, including our gift range of earrings, pendants, cufflinks and bangles, can be exchanged for other items (or a 12 month credit note can be issued) within 14 days of your purchase, provided the item was bought from our floor stock and is returned in the same condition as when you bought it. Special order items cannot be returned or exchanged.
Wedding Ring Experience
- A $300 deposit is payable when booking the Wedding Ring Experience. For cancellations more than four weeks before a booking, this deposit is fully refundable, however for cancellations within four weeks of a booking, the deposit is forfeited.