Larsen Jewellery Design Scholarship Program
Larsen Jewellery recognises the need to support and educate young Australians wishing to begin a career in jewellery, design or visual arts; or who wish to further their studies in a jewellery, design or visual arts related course.
What is included?
Larsen Jewellery is offering a scholarship of $1000, to go towards the University or Tafe tuition fees of one individual, for either a jewellery or jewellery design related course, or a design or visual arts related course based in Australia.
Who is eligible?
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents.
- Applicant must display an interest and passion for jewellery, design or visual arts.
How do I apply?
All applicants should email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also use this email address for any questions or further information.
- Full name, phone number, email address.
- Whether you will be entering the industry for the first time, or otherwise be furthering your studies.
- In 500 words or less, why you wish to start or further your career in jewellery, design or visual arts.
- Institution and course name of where you wish to study.
Applications for the 2017 scholarship close on 30th November, 2017
Winner will be notified in writing on or before 23rd December, 2017
Terms & Conditions:
Scholarship winner must be an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident. Scholarship winner must provide proof of current enrolment in a design-related course based in Australia, to Larsen Jewellery prior to receiving their prize of $1,000. Applications close on 30th November 2017. Winner will be notified by phone or in writing on or before 23rd December 2017. If scholarship winner is non-contactable by January 31st 2018, their opportunity to receive this prize will be made void; and a new winner will be chosen.