Larsen Jewellery Design Scholarship Program
Larsen Jewellery recognises the need to support and educate young adults wishing to begin a career in jewellery, design or visual arts; or who wish to further their studies in a jewellery, design or visual arts related course.
What is included?
Larsen Jewellery is offering a scholarship of $3,000, to go towards the University or Tafe tuition fees of one individual, for either a jewellery or jewellery design related course, or a design or visual arts related course.
Who is eligible?
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered for the scholarship:
- Applicant must display an interest and passion for jewellery, design or visual arts.
How do I apply?
All applicants should email the following to email@example.com. Please also use this email address for any questions or further information.
- Full name, phone number, email address.
- Whether you will be entering the industry for the first time, or otherwise be furthering your studies.
- In 500 words or less, why you wish to start or further your career in jewellery, design or visual arts.
- Institution and course name of where you wish to study.
Applications for the 2019 scholarship close on: November 30th, 2019.
Winner will be notified in writing on or before: December 7th, 2019.
Terms & Conditions: Scholarship winner must provide proof of current enrollment in a design-related course based in Australia, to Larsen Jewellery prior to receiving their prize of $3,000. If scholarship winner is non-contactable by December 21st 2019, their opportunity to receive this prize will be made void; and a new winner will be chosen.