Celebrity Engagement Rings of 2014
Every now and then we love to take a moment to reflect on the dazzling engagement rings in Hollywood and since 2014 has officially wrapped up, it is time to take a look at what amazing creations have inspired us and what we might expect in 2015:
1. Mila Kunis received a classic 5 carat Round Brilliant from Ashton Kutcher in February 2014.
Another Hollywood lady, Girl’s star Allison William’s
, also received a classic style engagement ring. A beautiful solitaire engagement ring
flanked by two tapered baguettes proving that this classic and timeless style will never fade.
3. Ladies across the globe sighed in disappointment when heartthrob Johnny Depp proposed to Amber Heard in January of 2014. It is rumoured that this lucky lady received more than one ring. The paparazzi lenses have captured her sporting 3 equally dazzling but very different engagement rings. One of our favourites is set with a large Round Brilliant diamond. What happens to the other rings when Amber is not wearing them, Depp, not your typical guy, has been seen wearing one of the three engagement rings.
4. Christina Aguilera
was one of the many women across the world who was proposed to on Valentine’s day. Matt Ruler poured hours into designing a unique and ornate style engagement ring featuring an Oval cut centre diamond
surrounded by a halo of diamonds set in the shape of flower petals.
5. Not surprisingly one of our favourite engagement rings of 2014 is the stunning vintage Cartier ring that fashionable Mary-Kate Olsen received from Olivier Sarkozy. This is a true original and an absolutely stunning ring featuring a round brilliant diamond and surrounded by small sapphires.
6. Emma Roberts received a beautiful yellow gold engagement ring featuring a round brilliant diamond surrounded by a dainty halo, a perfect design for those that love the look of a large centre stone without having to compromise on a delicate ring.
7. Not one shy from the spotlight, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West decided to set the bar high for 2014 when they showed off a whopping 15 carat engagement ring on New Year’s day.
Another New Year’s engagement was the trendsetter Oliviar Palermo
to Johannes Huebl
. Huebl had a lot of pressure to get it right since his now fiancé is one of the most followed and photographed fashion bloggers across the world. Luckily he did with a beautiful yellow diamond engagement ring
flanked with two white diamonds.
10. Leighton Meester
revealed her engagement ring after she got married to Adam Brody
in March 2014, a Cushion cut diamond
set into a delicate yellow gold ring.